I LOVE Christmas movies. The cheesier the better, Nothing better than cozying up with your family to watch a Christmas movie to get in the Holiday spirit. Disney has pretty much a million Christmas movies out there, They specialize in all things Holly and Jolly. I’ve compiled the ultimate list of Disney Christmas movies to get your in the Holiday spirit this weekend, and to put a little Disney in your Christmas too!
- The Good luck Charlie Christmas Movie: this movie is fun for adults and older kids. My 9 year old daughter and I love to watch this movie together!
- Phineas and Ferb A Very Perry Christmas: All of my kids LOVED Phineas and Ferb when it was airing. This Christmas movie brings us back to those times when they (and I) would watch the show together and laugh.Mickey’s Once AND Twice Upon a Christmas: These movies played on repeat when my kiddos were little and we were snowed inside in our old little home. Makes me reminiscence for our old house and when my kids were small.
- The Santa Clause Trilogy: Classic, fun, witty, and a great binge watching day with the whole family. These are a staple at Christmas Time!
- Prep and Landing: We just watched this movie a couple nights ago, and it is a great one! Funny and witty for the moms and dads, and fast paced, and entertaining for the kiddos!
- Babes in Toyland: I remember watching this movie back in the 1980’s with my twin sister. We were enthralled my the marching toy soldiers, and I can still remember the songs! An oldie but goodie for the whole family!
- Have Yourself a Goofy Little Christmas: It’s Goofy and Christmassy…Classic Goofy shenanigans ensue in this fast paced Christmas time cartoon.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: I like to watch this movie between Halloween and Christmas for obvious reasons. Might not be a good one for itty bitty kiddos to watch. My kids liked it, but they are 9, 10, and 12. I love this movie!
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas: Raise your hand if you had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas when you were a kid? (Raises Hand) A great Christmas movie to put on while you wrap presents, and reminisce about the old days…aka the 90’s.
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol: A great introduction to a Christmas classic! Better for smaller kids than the next movie on my list…
- A Christmas Carol: Fantastically made, and a great classic story! This version of the movie DID scare my kids when they were small… I would recommend the Mickey version for kids who are little.
- Santa Buddies: Talking Golden Retriever puppies at Christmas time…yep, sign me up! I love these movies! Great for all ages!
- Eloise at Christmastime: Fun, fast paced movie for the whole family! My daughter and sons really enjoyed this movie one snowy afternoon. We all laughed!
Check out some of my other Disney Christmas posts: