So, you know all about Rides, Character Meet and Greets, Fastpasses, and Dining Reservations, but did you know that there are some super random, fun things to do at Disney Magic Kingdom that are super fun, and sure to make some memories for your family.
Today I am bringing to you some of my favorite random things to do at The Magic Kingdom!
- Get a Haircut: When you first enter the Magic Kingdom, on Main Street, there is a barber shop called Harmony Barber Shop. We got my son’s very first haircut there when he was one year old! He got a pair of Mickey Ears with the price of the haircut, along with a fun keepsake card to remember the occasion. Haircuts are about $19, and they make it super special and fun!
- Mail a Coconut: In the gift chop of Pirates of the Caribbean, you can buy a postage-paid coconut and mail it anywhere in the United States. How fun would it be to mail it to yourself or a friend?
- Play an Interactive Game: Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is a game that you can play FOR FREE throughout the Disney Magic Kingdom, casting spells by using your sorcerer cards all throughout the park. The game is like an interactive scavenger hunt, and tons of fun!
- Captain Jack’s Pirate Tutorial: In Adventure land, outside of Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Jack Sparrow and his crew pick 4 lucky kiddos to join them for Pirate training. Show times are 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, and 4:30pm. the first and last shows of the day are often the least crowded.
- Get Pixie-Dusted: If you go to the Harmony Barber shop, or Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, you can get FREE pixie dust glitter in your hair, just by asking a Cast Member!